Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Phenomenology of One True God

Believing if there is God or not baffled every one of us for a long time up until now. Long ago, people practiced believing in gods and goddesses even before the civilization blooms, education spread-out, and man’s diversity. During the ancient times, man believed not only in one god but in many different kinds of gods and goddesses. They worshiped with altars, statues, or even sacrifices. They believed that there is a god for war, peace, harvest, beauty, etc.  But as man seeks for truth, the more it seems to be that gods and goddesses or deities are merely erroneous.

We knew about Zeus and Hades, and they’re not real and it’s already a fact that they’re just a myth. Will there be a time that this would happen to the God that most of us believed in? Will there be a time that our God sunken in our history and just become a myth?


We all have different response and opinions. Some may take these questions seriously and some wouldn’t just care. For those who don’t care, and doesn’t believe that there is a God who creates us all, I can’t blame them. There is also no need for them to be hated. I respect their belief. It’s just that I’m not one of them and I believe that we do have our creator so was the whole planet and universe.

As a believer of one true God, I have a lot of things I love about His creation. My life, family, friends, their love, the things I had now, my identity and my sole purpose of existence is what I love the most that my God presented to me as a gift. Despite the numbers of problems I’m encountering, I don’t fail to appreciate what He gave me.

I believe that I have my God and He helps me whenever I’m down and weary. If someone is going to ask if my God is real, Yes, He is. Though there are no scientific studies and evidences to prove his existence, I know in my heart that He’s with me, with us, all the time. No matter what other people might say about whether there is a God or not, I’ll stay with my belief. That’s my faith.

I’ve wrote this article to pinpoint something very important, our belief.
There are lots of religions in this world we live in. Some fight for what they believe in even if it cause harm to the other. (Physically & psychologically) After all, they believed in the creator of all things. Isn’t that the same?  My God, your God and their God. Could it be just the same God that we all preached?

To sum it all up, I’m a believer of a one true God. I believe that there is just one God that we all believed in. One creator of everything our eyes and mind encompasses. One God who assigns prophet in us to lead the path according to His will.

For those who are not believer, I respect their belief and decision. That is their choice. But, whatever they say about my God, they will never have me turn back my faith on Him. :)




Looking for personal development ebooks? View free ebooks here.

18 comments:

Admin said...

Nice to read a post about faith.

I myself believe in one God and on the fact that He sent His prophets for the guidance of humankind.

I believe on the freedom of choice as well. Surely, all of us are free to make a choice of our own.

I also wanted to share about an article I read a few months ago: "Belief in God is part of human nature - Oxford study"

And now a quote from one of our fellow bloggers:

Handing one's troubles over to God makes sense even to an atheist. [Marty Robin]

May God bless you. (our God, our Creator is One.)

Jael said...

Hello Eyewitness, Thanks for your very sensible comment and for the links you have shared. Good to know that you also believe that there is only one God who creates us all. May God bless you too. :)

markn12 said...

Our belief is crucial. Thanks for the post. I just finished a book called Honestly, by Johnnie Moore, that asks the question "what would happen if we really lived what we say we believe? If you're interested, here's a link: http://dld.bz/ansdr

Manisha Bhatia said...

Jale this s a beautiful article.

Jael said...

@ markn12: Yes, definitely. It's very crucial that it sometimes put our life on the line. =) Thanks for sharing some valuable link.

@Mani: Thank you so much for liking it. =)

Susan said...

how can we see god? is he real?

Jael said...

Let's have this example instead. A chair, where did it came from? probably a carpenter made it. A computer, where this came from? Naturally it was made by a someone. And all the things we see through our naked eye, where do you think they came from? Logically they have their respective creator. Now, try to trace where it all began, the plants, animals, mountains, the planets, the universe. Where do you think it came from? There must be someone who started this all. There must be this someone who flick to the planets for them to start moving. And this Someone is I think is God. =)

Admin said...

"how can we see god? is he real?"

It reminds me the following joke:


A teacher is using the "scientific method" to teach the class about evolution...

TEACHER: Tommy do you see the tree outside?
TOMMY: Yes.
TEACHER: Tommy, do you see the grass outside?
TOMMY: Yes.
TEACHER: Go outside and look up and see if you can see the sky.
TOMMY: Okay. (He returned a few minutes later) Yes, I saw the sky.
TEACHER: Did you see God?
TOMMY: No.
TEACHER: That's my point. We can't see God because he isn't there. He doesn't exist.

A little girl spoke up and wanted to ask the boy some questions. The teacher agreed and the little girl questioned the boy.

LITTLE GIRL: Tommy, do you see the tree outside?
TOMMY: Yes.
LITTLE GIRL: Tommy do you see the grass outside?
TOMMY: Yessssss (getting tired of the questions this time).
LITTLE GIRL: Did you see the sky?
TOMMY: Yessssss.
LITTLE GIRL: Tommy, do you see the teacher?
TOMMY: Yes
LITTLE GIRL: Do you see the teacher's mind?
TOMMY: No.
LITTLE GIRL: Then according to what we were taught today in school, she must not have one!

Jael said...

@Eyewitness: Thanks for sharing this one out. =)

Akhilesh Kumar said...

I really like it when folks arrive collectively and share opinions, fantastic weblog, preserve it up.
ielts british council
sat syllabus

Akhilesh Kumar said...

Nice post.I am always looking for this type of updated post, and I am happy that I finally came here!.
sat syllabus
ielts british council
why sat

Alda India said...

This is one of the most incredible blogs I have read in a very long time. The amount of information in here is stunning, like you practically wrote the book on the subject. Your blog is great for anyone who wants to understand this subject more. Great stuff; please keep it up!

induction cookers in india
online kitchen appliances

CNA Training Online said...

Believing in God is normal to all people especially to Christians but following Him is a different question.

Obat Peninggi Badan said...

good posting about Phenomenology of One True God

obat mata minus said...

visit a good blog and full of interesting information that is happiness itself .... keep on sharing information

obat keputihan said...

thank you very much for sharing the information ... god bless you

Mobile App Developers said...

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Guide&Tutorial said...

A great site very useful to recommend to all

Post a Comment