1. http://www.tuitionplaza.com - is a free online education service, created to provide you with web tutoring on numerous topics. As opposed to standard reference websites that serve up one-size-fits-all educational contents, we aim to provide an engaging, personalized learning experience to each and every user.
2. http://www.tutorvista.com - is the world's leading online education company. Since its inception in 2005, TutorVista has been a pioneer in the education space providing quality online tutoring to students across the world, at a very affordable price. Online tutoring has been rapidly gaining popularity among students due to its ease of use, cost and its ability to provide an instant connection to a tutor just when a student needs help and is ready to learn.
3. http://www.learntobe.org -
http://www.mathexpression.com - provide free math tutoring online. To do so, we have carefully created easy and understandable lessons for you. For effectively learning, we divide each lesson into four parts as listed below:
- math videos
- study tips
- practice questions
- step-by-step solutions
5. http://www.khanacademy.org - One of my favorites, every-time I have a difficulty in understanding the lessons given by our lousy professor, I urgently look for videos about the subject matter if its available. The Khan Academy is an organization on a mission. It is not-for-profit with the goal of changing education for the better by providing a free world-class education to anyone anywhere.
6. http://www.transtutors.com - provides a Free Online Tutoring trial for students in various subjects such as Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Statistics, Finance, Accounts and Computer Science. We have online tutors for all these subjects and they are well versed with the various syllabi followed in various countries. Our experienced online tutors can cater to the needs of students from school to university level.
7. http://ocw.mit.edu - MIT OpenCourseWare (OCW) is a web-based publication of virtually all MIT course content. OCW is open and available to the world and is a permanent MIT activity.
8. http://www.academicearth.org - A WORLD-CLASS EDUCATION FOR EVERYONE ON EARTH.
Academic Earth was founded with the goal of extending high-quality online learning opportunities to people around the globe.